- Full Time Positions available, 4 month contract with potential to extend
- Positions Located Mirrabooka
- Excellent employee benefits + attractive salary packaging options.
Communicare was established in 1977 and has developed into a dynamic not-for-profit organisation that aspires to create strong, safe communities; offering hope and opportunities for people to participate to their full potential by inspiring, supporting and empowering them to live a life of their choice in an inclusive community.
Our philosophy is to provide hope and opportunity for people in need and, over the years, we have distinguished ourselves as a provider and innovator of services as well as an advocate to enhance social and economic inclusion.
In the role of Employment Consultant you will be responsible for assisting our job seekers move from ‘Welfare to Work’ by providing case management and support services to address vocational and non-vocational barriers to employment, partnering with employers and community groups to find suitable, secure and sustainable employment.
We are now looking for ambitious, passionate and results driven individuals who can deliver with speed and urgency, and exceed expectations working in a vibrant, fast pace and supportive workplace.
- Organising appropriate interventions and strategies to help job seekers find and maintain employment utilizing internal support services such as allied health, psych and employability skills training.
- Developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with employers and community groups to facilitate opportunities for our job seekers and ensure appropriate post placement support for all parties.
- Adhering to contractual compliance processes and procedures.
- Delivering professional recruitment services to our job seekers and employers
- Achieving KPI’s linked to placing job seekers into sustainable employment opportunities.
- Generating leads and outcomes from reverse marketing and cold calling.
You will demonstrate….
- Previous experience in a customer service, recruitment, employment services or related human services role
- Previous experience in case management and ability to apply case management principles to practice.
- Ability to work within a compliance framework and achieve results
- Ability to network, partner and maintain professional relationships with external stakeholders.
- Experience and an ability to remain calm and responsive under pressure, resilience and a positive demeanour.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Excellent relationship building, business development and customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to support and sustain employment for those candidates that have achieved placement.
Previous industry experience in employment services is highly regarded as are practical transferable skills.
Click Here to view position description.
Applications close 4pm Wednesday 22nd August 2018
Before an offer of employment can be made, Communicare requires a National Police Clearance, not older than 6 months, current driver’s license and a Working with Children Check, where relevant, to be submitted.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed. Unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Communicare is working towards being a White Ribbon Accredited Workplace. White Ribbon Workplaces are centres of respect and proactivity in relation to the safety of women in the workplace and the community.